We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
We also cannot warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us.
We categories information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you Subscribe or register for a Service
- Information about your personal identity such as race, gender, marital status, religion, age etc.;
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services. If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any PII that we have collected about you,In that case we would request you to please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you.
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- By law
- To conduct our business
- To secure our systems.